*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
These chic, and elegant gondoras are made of a medium soft stiff material that will keep you cool and not stick to the body. Their clean and simple look are custom to the Emarati-style. The gondoras are tailor-made, and are available in different colours.
This gandoura is made of a slightly stiff and matt material.
To get accurate measurements, remove bulky sweaters, jackets, or shirts. Make the person stand straight and look straight ahead while you are taking the measurements. Don't make him look down as his body may bend slightly and change the measurements.
Here are the steps in taking measurements which must be done properly:
1) The chest measurement is taken by placing a tape measure around the fullest part of the chest. Keep it straight across the shoulder blades in back. Ask the person to inhale slightly to expand his chest and allow for an easy fit.
2) The waist is measured by placing the tape around the natural waistline. Hold it snug but loose enough to place one finger underneath it. If you have difficulty finding the person's natural waistline, ask him to bend his body slightly to one side or the other. The point at which the body bends is the natural waistline. Measure over his shirt but under the top of his trousers.
3) The sleeve length is measured from the base of the neck, across the shoulder down to the bent elbow, and then to the wrist bone.
4) The shoulders are measured across the back of the shoulders from the prominent bone on your shoulder to the same bone on the other shoulder.
5) The neck measurement is taken around the middle of the neck. Allow ease of 1/2 inch (1.3 centimeters) for comfort.
6) The length for a Gandoura is determined by measuring from the prominent bone at the base of the neck to the length the person wants the Gandoura to cover (above ankle). Ask the person to bend his head forward slightly to find the bone.
7) The bicep measurement is taken around the bicep from the largest part of the bicep.